FREE shipping by Parcelforce 48 fully tracked courier
Order Now and get your order shipped byLive Text Updates - 1 Hour Delivery Slot Update
Indoor House Plant Large Ficus (Weeping Fig) - 1.4m Tall Complete with Decorative Planter
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Need More Information? Read On......
We really love the Ficus as it really is quite stunning and so easy to look after, very low maintenance. Large Ficus like this one create a very architectural and dramatic look, also a very relaxing feel to the room they are in. Really easy to look after and thats why we put it in our top 10 of virtually indestructible house plants.
We ONLY send you what you can see in our studio images and in our product review video. We don't show you a picture of larger items we show you exactly what you will be getting (no small print with Bentleys). We only supply the best quality available from the best growers in the UK and Europe.
It's Sooooo Easy With Bentleys:-
Step 1 - Choose your perfect planter from the choice available. Everything we sell comes with a decorative planter for FREE but some larger planters will incur an extra cost sadly.
Step 2 - If the planter style you choose has a choice of colour then you can then choose the right colour from the additional menu that shows.
Step 3 - Add Professional planting if required. We will plant your new purchase in the decorative planter of your choice (£2.99).
Step 4 - Add decorative topping from the choice we have to give that real luxury feel (£0.99).
Step 5 - Add any of our fantastic plant feed to help your new friend grow and thrive or maybe LED twinkle lights.
Once we have your order we confirm your purchase and then we will get to the good bit and will start to put your purchase together ready to be shipped to its new home.
A note from our founder:-
"Hi, my name is Paul Meakin, and I founded Bentleys. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at our products as I have taken a number of years to find the best suppliers in Europe so that you can have the best quality trees and plants. To many you are just another customer but to me and my team you create our reputation and we only want to deliver the best to you. If at any time you are unhappy with your purchase then you are free to call or email me and I will personally deal with any problem you may have - Paul, Bentleys Founder"
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.
- Reviews (1)
Omgosh what fast delivery!! I only ordered my plant for Mother’s Day a few days ago and it’s arrives 3 days before hand, which is fab!! Excellent service!! And my mam absolutely loves her plant!! Thankyou for the brilliant service!! And I love how you email and message updating the progress!! Deffo will use again!!