House Plant Feed - Treat Your Plant
Need More Information? Read On......
Houseplant Myst is a new product and it offers complete care for houseplants. Nutrient solution, Growth enhancer, Pest repellent and Leaf conditionerHouseplant Myst is a new way to feed houseplants. A nutrient solution containing all the elements needed by plants – both mineral and organic – in the right proportion and at the kind of strength encountered in nature. It is formulated to suit most common indoor houseplants such as Anthuriums, Calantheas, Dracaenas, Ficus, Palms, Poinsettias as well as, Cacti, Succulents and Bromeliads. Houseplant Myst contains mineral nutrients, organic nutrients, marine plant extracts, humic acid, fulvic acid and pure plant oils. How to use Houseplant Myst:
Use 8–10 squirts to mist the leaves, any exposed roots and down through the substrate.
Repeat once or twice a week.
Simply spray the leaves or substrate
Do not mist any flowers.
Watering: Houseplant Myst is not a substitute for watering. Water as necessary.
Houseplant Myst is available in 100ml, 300 ml and 750ml
Houseplant Focus is a premium quality, balanced liquid concentrated fertiliser and Plant Ultra is an organic growth enhancer.
These products have both been carefully formulated to optimise growth and plant health in less than ideal conditions. They are manufactured from pure mineral salts and enriched with complex organic plant acids such as humic and fulvic acid to increase the fertility of the potting medium.
Houseplant Focus will provide all the necessary nutrients needed by the plant to compensate for the declining fertility of the substrate. Plant Ultra will enhance plant growth in the short term and soil health in the long term.
To use, simply mix 5ml of Houseplant Focus with one litre of clean water and water every week.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children in a cool area with a minimum temperature of 6°C.
Available in 100ml and 300ml.
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.